In order to provide adequate funding for the training of students and a chance to get associated with research projects, the University of Alcala has established the Doctoral Scholarships in Spain for the academic year 2022-2023.
The scholarship is exclusively offered to international and domestic students who have applied for admission at the Doctoral School at the University of Alcala. The students will be awarded scholarships to undertake their studies and contribute to the education cost incurred by them.
Great chance for international students to get a degree in Spain with some financial help.
User Review( votes)
The University of Alcala is a public university located in Alcala de Henares, a city 35 km northeast of Madrid in Spain and also the third-largest city in the region. It was founded in 1293 as a Studium Generale for the public and was re-founded in 1977. It ranks 895th in Best Global Universities.
Why choose to study at the University of Alcala? The mission of the University of Alcala is to be a leading university in the international context, committed to society, inclusive and open to the world, contributing to the advancement of knowledge and the training of citizens by means of quality teaching, excellence in research and the promotion of ethical and socially responsible attitudes.
Application Deadline: The application process for doctoral studies at the University of Alcala is ongoing. Students are suggested to apply as soon as possible to receive an early decision admission.
- University or Organization: University of Alcala
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Doctoral
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic or International
- The award can be taken in Spain.
- Eligible Countries: Domestic national and other foreign national students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a doctoral programme taught at the Doctoral School at the University of Alcala.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled in the programme they wish to join.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must apply for admission via the university’s enrolment portal. All eligible students will be cns9dered upon applying for admission.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Letter of motivation
- Letter of recommendation
- Academic records
- A scanned photocopy of official documents proving that the student meets the requirements to access degree courses by any of the routes mentioned
- A scanned photocopy of the personal details pages of the valid passport
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must fulfill all course-specific requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must meet the English, German, French, or Portuguese language proficiency requirements of the university.
The selected candidates will be provided a scholarship, likely towards the tuition fee of the undertaken doctoral programme at Doctoral School, to pursue their studies at the University of Alcala.