International fee-paying students studying an eligible MSc full-time programme at GCU commencing in September 2022 are eligible to apply for and win this scholarship. Self-funded students who have received an offer for the applied programme will be considered for this tuition fee reduction of £4,000.
This scholarship will assist you to pursue a degree at the university by providing the £4,000 reduction on the tuition fee of the applied postgraduate programme at GCU.
User Review( votes)
Glasgow Caledonian University, ranking at 601st in World University Rankings by Times Higher Education, is a public university that aims to provide a structure to support the delivery of world-leading research, and increased business development, and growth in our international networks.
Why choose to study at Glasgow Caledonian University? Glasgow Caledonian University is known for its excellent student support services that give the students a chance to be innovative. GCU is an institute that focused n students’ creativity and curiosity they have to meet their full potential and go above and beyond to become part of a bigger movement for change.
Application Deadline: The applications deadline for this scholarship is 30th June 2022. The application process will commence from 30th April 2022 onwards.
- University or Organization: Glasgow Caledonian University
- Department: School of Computing and Engineering
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £4,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: All international students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MSc Applied Data Science in Engineering, MSc Advanced Internetworking Engineering, MSc Applied Instrumentation and Control, MSc Electrical Power Engineering, or MSc Mechanical Engineering program offered at the Glasgow Caledonian University can be applied.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be an international fee-paying student who has applied and received an offer for an eligible full-time programme at GCU.
- The applicants must be self-funded students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students are required to apply for admission via the university portal. All eligible students from among the applicants will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Statement of purpose
- Letter of reference
- Academic and professional certificates
- Academic transcripts
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a UK honors degree 2:2 (or its international equivalent) in engineering, physical sciences, computer/IT engineering, or another relevant discipline.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
The successful winners of this scholarship will receive a £4,000 reduction on the tuition fee of the applied postgraduate programme at GCU.