The University of Alberta is honored to announce the launch of the Golden Bell Jar Graduate Scholarships in Physics for the academic year 2023-2024. Students interested in the field of Physics can apply for the Spring/Summer term.
Canadian and international students are both offered this scholarship by the University of Alberta for any masters or doctoral programme undertaken at the Department of Physics. The scholarship award of $18,000 will be awarded to the selected candidates for up to 3 years of study.
Nice offer for International students to get an award amount of $18,000 in Canada.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1908 by Alexander Cameron Rutherford, the University of Alberta, also known as U of A or UAlberta, is a public research university located in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada ranking 135th in Best Global Universities. UAlberta’s vision is to be recognized for innovative education, research, and clinical care resulting in better health and healthcare locally and globally.
Why choose to study at the University of Alberta? UAlberta is one of the top teaching and research universities in Canada, with an international reputation for excellence across the humanities, sciences, creative arts, business, engineering, and health sciences and aims to engage students, faculty, staff, and community members in deepening our understanding of global citizenship and intercultural relations.
Application Deadline: This scholarship application is due for the Spring/Summer term. Therefore, the applications must be made 12 months prior to the programme start date.
- University or Organization: University of Alberta
- Department: Department of Physics
- Course Level: Master or Doctoral
- Award: $18,000
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Canada.
- Eligible Countries: All Canadian national and foreign national applicants are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The applicants can apply for any master’s or doctoral programme taught at the Department of Physics at the University of Alberta.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants who are foreign nationals must hold a Canadian study permit.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can make their admission applications online via the university portal. All eligible students will be considered upon applying.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Letter of Intent
- Academic transcripts
- Reference letters
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are required to meet and provide all academic requirements and documents.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS Academic – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 90
- Duolingo English Test – 115
- CAEL – 70
- CAE – 180
- CPE – 180
- PTE Academic – 61
The selected students will be provided a scholarship amount of $18,000, renewable for up to 3 years, to cover the cost of their Master of Doctoral study at the University of Alberta.