Munich Business School is now accepting applications for the Domestic and International State Grants for the academic year 2022-2023.
The grant will reward eligible bachelor or master’s applicants accepted in the applied program at MBS, a sum of the amount influenced by their living situation at the time of application.
Nice chance for students.
User Review( votes)
Munich Business School is a private international business school with a mission to be the preferred business school in Germany for globally-minded, responsible and entrepreneurial personalities from all over the world in their lifelong pursuit of knowledge and personal development. It ranks 91st by QS ranking for its flagship programme.
Why choose to study at Munich Business School? Munich Business School is a global-minded, responsible and entrepreneurial academy that shelters students from all over the world in their lifelong pursuit of knowledge and personal development. It encourages people to fully understand and appreciate their role in and impact on society and continuously advance their business knowledge.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Munich Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor or Master
- Award: 861 EURO
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Germany.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply to undertake any bachelor’s or master’s programme taught at MBS.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled students at MBS.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must apply through the online application process of the university. The scholarship winner will be selected from the successful applicants.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Recent photograph
- Copy of school leaving certificate
- Reference letter
- Copy of graduation certification
- Current university transcripts
- Admission Requirements: Students are required to be at least 18 years of age to be considered being accepted at MBS.
- Language Requirement: The students are required to provide the following tests with minimum scores required by the university:
- TOEFL IBT – 85
- IELTS – 6.5
- ELS English for Academic Purposes – Advanced Level 112.
The Munich Business School will give the selected students an amount varying from 483 EURO – 862 EURO, depending upon their need and living situations towards undertaking degree study at MBS.