Birmingham City University is excited to provide GRTA Studentships to curious students to explore and develop further their current research interests. Interested students can apply for the academic year 2022-2023.
This opportunity is open for UK, EU and overseas applicants. International fee status applicants will be required to meet the difference in fee costs from their funds. Selected PhD students will be awarded a stipend of £11,707 per annum for up to 2 years.
A valuable scholarship program for worldwide students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Birmingham City University is a university ranked 1001st in QS World University Rankings by TopUniversities. It aims to be the leading university for creative and professional practise inspired by innovation and enquiry.
Why choose to study at Birmingham City University? Birmingham City University offers courses to help make the students more employable and has transformed their campuses to provide the best possible learning environment.
Application Deadline: December 10th, 2021
- University or Organization: Birmingham City University
- Department: School of Education and Social Work
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £11,707
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the UK.
- Eligible Countries: UK, EU and students from other overseas countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD programme offered at the School of Education and Social Work of BCU can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have submitted and shown satisfactory progress in their PhD research.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are requested to complete their online application and ensure that they state the project reference GRTA-ESW-ISLAM on their proposal form.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to provide a research proposal and personal statement.
- Admission Requirements: Students must meet the course-specific requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 5.5 to 7.0
- TOEFL iBT 95
Selected candidates will be provided with a stipend of £11,707 per annum up to 2 years of PhD study at BCU.