Nanyang Technological University has a fantastic E. W. Barker Scholarships scheme for academically proficient students, and need financial assistance.
NTU Ranked 46th in latest Times Higher Education Global Ranking. Since its inauguration in 1991, NTU has been home to an exceptional community of faculty, students, and staff that have helped propel the university to excellence.
Why study at Nanyang Technological University? NTU is the world’s best young university it provides digital classes for its brilliant student. They seek talented people committed to excellence, who work collaboratively to drive results, and who are lifelong learners striving to be a positive force of change.
Admission Deadline: Applications will open on October 15
- University or Organization: Nanyang Technological University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $8,000 per academic year.
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents.
- The award can be taken in Singapore
- Eligible Countries: Singapore
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in undergraduate studies in the areas of sport management, and sport and exercise science offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Open to Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents.
- Successful awardees should read a full-time undergraduate Sport Science & Management Programme in NTU.
- Possess outstanding Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘A’ Level, Diploma awarded by a polytechnic in Singapore, Singapore Sports School AUT Diploma, NUS High School Diploma, or IB Diploma qualifications.
- Excellent co-curricular records.
- Strong leadership qualities and potential.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: First all the students will have to take admission at the university after that they can apply for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Submit a referee’s appraisal online and upload a recent passport-size photo
- Admission Requirements: Applicants with the following qualifications:
- Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘A’ level
- Diploma awarded by a polytechnic in Singapore
- NUS High School Diploma
- IB Diploma
- Language Requirement: Submission of IELTS++ (a minimum Overall 6, writing 6) or TOEFL++(a minimum of 90) or SAT (a minimum of 1250 for SAT taken for March 2016 onwards) or Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic) (a minimum of 55) or ACT with Writing (a minimum of a composite score of 30 in ACT with Writing in one sitting) or AST English score or C1 Advanced (formerly known as Cambridge English Advanced (CAE)) is only compulsory for applicants
The Nanyang Technological University will provide an award amount of $8,000 per academic year to the winning candidates for B.SC(Hons.) in sports science and management course.