The University of Trier is proud to announce the Short Term Scholarships for international students to support their education in Germany.
The aim of the financial support is to enable international doctoral candidates to concentrate on their thesis. Any international student can apply who is in need of financial support, as long as their previously achieved grades are very good and they are in an advanced stage of their doctoral degree and will hand in their thesis after three semesters.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1473, the University of Trier is located in the German city of Trier. It has six faculties with around 470 faculty members and it offers a various degree programme for students.
Why should like to study at the University of Trier? The University of Trier is a young, dynamic university with a clear focus on training young academics. All departments are active in research and benefit from robust international networks.
Application Deadline: 15 October 2021.
- University or Organization: University of Trier
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Doctoral
- Award: 1200 Euros per month.
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International Students.
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Doctoral degree in any subjects.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- are not of German nationality
- are registered at Trier University in order to acquire a doctoral degree
- need financial support
- and who, based on their previously achieved grades, are likely to graduate within a maximum of three semesters (until December 2022)
How to Apply
- How to Apply: First all the students will have to take admission at the university after that they apply for scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Properly completed, printed, and signed application form, a current certificate of enrolment at the University of Trier, a summary of previously completed parts of the doctoral thesis and the remaining work required, alongside an individual statement regarding the progress of the thesis, provisional timetable for the completion of the thesis (in monthly steps), CV with a passport photo, evidence of how you currently finance your doctoral degree.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must hold a master’s degree with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must submit proof of sufficient German language proficiency
The University of Trier will provide an award amount of 1200 Euros per month to the winning candidates for the doctoral degree.