Early Bird Discount scheme is an exclusive opportunity to enjoy an MSc degree programme at the LUT University in Finland. The educational award is available for students from all around the globe.
This scheme is offering international MSc students at LUT EURO 6,000 to cover part of the programme fee for the academic year 2022-2023.
LUT University (Lappeenranta-Lahti University of Technology LUT) is a public university in Finland established in 1969. It is currently ranked 351st in World University Rankings by Times Higher Education while striving to educate research-based and responsible business professionals.
Why choose to study at LUT University? LUT is a university of technology that creates impactful research and business-relevant knowledge to benefit students and the academic community. It aims to educate research-based and responsible business professionals in an inspirational learning community.
Application Deadline: 22nd April 2022
- University or Organization: LUT University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: EURO 6,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Internationality
- The award can be taken in Finland.
- Eligible Countries: Students from Switzerland, Non-EU/EEA countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can undertake a master’s degree at LUT.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must confirm their place in the programme before April 2022.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants need to apply to LUT via its online platform. The applicants must pay the tuition fee before 21st April 2022 to get the discount.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Certificate for your Bachelor’s Degree
- Copy of passport
- Passport size photo
- Original transcript of records
- Official statement of the grading scale
- Admission Requirements: The applicants need to have at least the minimum required GPA score of 3.00 – 3.50 on the scale of 1.00 – 5.00.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- IELTS – 6.0
- PTE – 54
- C1 – Grade C or higher
- C2 – Grade C or higher
The selected students will be given an Early Bird Discount of EUR 6 000 for the first academic year of the master programme by LUT.