Reduce your financial burden by applying for the Europe Early Acceptance Scholarships. The scholarship programme is offered by Macquarie University for the academic year 2021-2022.
Students who wish to undertake an undergraduate and postgraduate programme at Macquarie can apply to take this scholarship. Students will be awarded tuition fee reductions on the fee of the applied programme.
Grab the opportunity and get financial assistance in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Macquarie University is a public research university ranked 195th in World University Rankings by Times Higher Education with an overall score of 4.5 stars. It aims to serve and engage the students and staff through transformative learning and life experiences.
Why choose to study at Macquarie University? Macquarie University is an internationally renowned university best known for its first-class facilities, highly skilled graduates, and excellence in interdisciplinary research and teaching. The degree programmes at MU prepares the students for the future and encourages and support them to develop practical skills to get better career opportunities.
Application Deadline: 15th July 2021
- University or Organization: Macquarie University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Award: AU$10,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Holy See, Hungary, Iceland, Republic of Ireland, Italy, Jersey, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Republic of Macedonia, Malta, Republic of Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, and United Kingdom are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and Postgraduate programmes available at Macquarie are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled in a UG or PG programme at Macquarie
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students are required to use the online application process of the university to apply to any desired undergraduate or postgraduate programme. Applications for the scholarship will be assessed by the original applications.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic Transcripts
- Letters of Recommendation
- Statement of Purpose
- Student visa??
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are required to have completed a minimum of 12 years of schooling and hold a relevant bachelor’s degree to be admitted at MU for any UG or PG programme.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELT – 6.5
- TOEFL-iBT – 83
- PTE Academic – 58
- Duolingo – 115
Macquarie University will award the selected international students reduction worth AU$10,000 on the tuition fee of the applied undergraduate or postgraduate programme.