To motivate students to pursue their higher studies in Singapore, the S. Rajaratnam School of International Studies has launched the Lee Foundation RSIS Scholarships. Students can apply to earn a master’s degree in Singapore.
Nationals of Singapore as well as all foreign countries can apply for this scholarship to cover the expense of MSc study at RSIS. Students with fluent English are eligible and will receive the programme fee and monthly stipend as an award.
Nice offer for students.
User Review( votes)
Rajaratnam School of International Studies is an international graduate school in Singapore located in the Nanyang Technological University. RSIS is ranked 48th in the list of Top 50 think tanks worldwide in honor of its international faculty of leading thinkers and practitioners.
Why study at the RSIS? The graduate school offers its students a challenging education. RSIS provides a platform for scholars and policymakers within and outside Asia to jointly discuss issues that matter. Through its networks with institutions and organizations worldwide to exchange information, insights, and experiences, it is able to impart the purest form of education.
Application Deadline: 31st December 2021
- University or Organization: S. Rajaratnam School of International Studies
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: Tuition fee and Stipend
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Singapore.
- Eligible Countries: Singaporean and all foreign nationals are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply to study MSc (Asian Studies), MSc (International Political Economy), MSc (International Relations), or MSc (Strategic Studies) programme at RSIS.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have an excellent academic record a very good command of the English Language.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students need to log in to the application portal and apply by submitting all necessary documents. They must apply for the scholarship here.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Bachelors degree certificate
- Degree transcript
- Statement of purpose
- Copy of passport
- 1 passport size photo
- Documentary proof of present and previous employment
- Essay on an issue of national/international importance
- Admission Requirements: The applicants need to submit all supporting documents before the deadline.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL PBT – 600
- TOEFL CBT – 250
- TOEFL IBT – 100
- IELTS – 7.0
The candidates that will be selected will receive a monthly stipend, tuition fee of the MSc programme at RSIS, and other compulsory fees.