The Huron Western University is providing the Faculty of Theology international awards with the goal of rewarding talented and deserving students in Canada.
Nice funding opportunity for excellent international students in Canada.
User Review( votes)
Huron University is an associate of the University of Western Ontario at London, Ontario, Canada, and was set up by two Anglican clergymen in 1863. It is the University of Western Ontario’s oldest affiliate.
Why study at Huron Western University? As a Huron student, the teacher, a warm campuses environment, and the pursuit of academic excellence will give you personal attention. Due to their limited scale, our students enjoy a great deal of contact with their teachers and classmates.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2021
- University or Organization: Huron at Western
- Department: Faculty of Theology
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: Educational Fund
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: M.Div. or MTS degree programme in Faculty of Theology by the University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be Full-time students in any year of the programs.
- First priority will be given to students sponsored by a diocese of the Anglican Communion.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: First applicants have to take admission at the University. After that, applicants have to submit the online application form for the programme.
- Supporting Documents: Submit academic transcripts and other relevant documents required at the University.
- Admission Requirements: Before taking enrollment, you must meet the admission requirement page of the University.
- Language Requirement: Applicants have to provide evidence of their English language proficiency and must meet the English Requirement page.
The Huron at Western will provide the educational fund to all the deserving candidates at the University.