The University of Guelph-Humber is pleased to offer an exciting Entrance Scholarship for the academic year 2020-21. The award amount ranges from $2,000 to $8,500.
This funding package will help students overcome financial barriers to gain higher education in abroad. To qualify, applicants must be new full-time international students applying for an undergraduate programme at the university.
This scheme will provide you fund to achieve your dream of studying abroad.
User Review( votes)
The University of Guelph-Humber was formed in 2002 by merging the University of Guelph and Humber College Institute of Technology and Advanced Learning. It was the first university in Ontario to offer students the chance to acquire a university honours degree and a diploma in four years of full-time at the same time.
Why would you like to apply for admission to the University of Guelph-Humber? It is one of the leading institutions in Canada. As a student at UofGH, you can find well-designed programs, a close-knit community with small class sizes, the chance to conduct undergraduate research, and opportunities to obtain practical experience.
Application Deadline: August 1, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Guelph-Humber
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $2,000 to $8,500
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for all nationality
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in any field
- Eligibility Criteria: You will be considered for this funding scheme if you meet the given criteria:
- Applicants from across the world are welcome
- Applicants must be full-time international students entering or transferring into a University of Guelph-Humber degree program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no separate application process for this scholarship. This award will be made automatically to all eligible students admitted into an undergraduate degree programme at UofGH by the deadline.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates are required to submit the following documents as part of the application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have a high school diploma to get entry into an undergraduate programme at the university.
- Language Requirement: Canadian Academic English Language Assessment (CAEL), Cambridge (English C1 Advanced and C2 Proficiency), International English Language Testing System (IELTS), Michigan English Language Assessment Battery (MELAB), Pearson Test of English (PTE), TOEFL iBT® Special Home Edition and Duolingo.
This scholarship will provide students with an award that ranges from $2,000 to $8,500. This amount will alleviate the burden of study costs.