If you want to take your knowledge to new heights with financial support, then you can apply for the Engineering Foundation Year Scholarship funded by the University of Huddersfield in the UK. The program is open for the academic session 2020/2021.
The funding program encourages UK and EU students who want to pursue a BEng or MEng degree programme within the Department of Engineering and Technology.
Valuable offer for highly talented students funded by the University of Huddersfield in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Huddersfield is a gold-rated institution for higher learning situated in Huddersfield, England. It is a growing centre of research and excellence that offers a variety of degree programs.
Why at Huddersfield University? The university is consistently providing excellent teaching, learning, and outcomes for its students. While studying at this university, students will learn from faculty who are nationally and internationally recognized in their field.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Huddersfield
- Department: Department of Engineering and Technology
- Course Level: BEng and MEng
- Award: £1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: UK/EU Students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK and EU
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor and Masters Degree program in Engineering and Technology.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Have successfully completed the Engineering Foundation Year, having maintained a good engagement record of above 90% and obtaining an academic record of over 60%.
- Progress onto a BEng or MEng programme within our Department of Engineering and Technology at the University of Huddersfield and maintaining a good engagement record of above 90% on the first year of the BEng/MEng course.
- Successfully completed the first year of the BEng/MEng course with an average academic achievement of over 60%.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity , applicants must take admission in an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program at the University of Huddersfield. After being registered, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, you must meet the entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: Required academic IELTS for UKVI score (or equivalent) that shows language proficiency.
The University of Huddersfield will provide a scholarship of £1,000 for UK and EU students who want to commence a BEng or MEng degree programme for the session 2020/2021.