The University of Strathclyde is sponsoring a wonderful opportunity through its John Fitzsimons Memorial International Scholarships for the session 2020/2021. The programme is available for worldwide students.
The educational award assists talented mature students who want to study full-time or part-time undergraduate and postgraduate programmes at Strathclyde Law School in the UK.
The University of Strathclyde is one of the oldest higher education institutions in the UK and holds a reputation for being the first technological university. It is recognized on the international level for its innovative research, teaching, and student support.
Why would you like to study at the University of Strathclyde? The university offers an excellent study environment where students enjoy a first-class teaching experience and get various career opportunities. Here students will gain a flexible, innovative learning environment as well as a first-class teaching experience.
Application Deadline: August 11, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Strathclyde
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Award: £500 – £3,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and Postgraduate coursework in Law.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be of 25 years or older by the time of the deadline for submitting an application to the John Fitzsimons Memorial Fund.
- Hold previous Certificates of Degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity, applicants must take admission in an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program at the University of Strathclyde. After that candidates must download and complete the scholarship application form. Please return your completed form and supporting documentation to hass-courses-law-at-strath.ac.uk.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Admission Requirements: Students will be selected on the basis of academic merit, financial need, and evidence of strong interest in the areas of John Fitzsimons’ work namely: Criminal Law and/or Jurisprudence, and/or cognate areas.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
The University of Strathclyde will provide bursary support of value ranges from £500 – £3,000 for academically talented mature students who are in acute financial need.