Scholarships help strengthen your academic and career goals by removing financial barriers. In order to cover study expenses, the University of Queensland is offering the PhD International funding for the academic session 2020/21.
The aim of the PhD program is to supports students who want to work on designing and developing microwave phased array antennas and other state-of-the-art antenna configurations for the practical purpose of underwater microwave infrastructure inspection.
Marvelous opportunity for domestic and international students offered by the University of Queensland in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The University of Queensland is one of the most reputable universities in the world that offers comprehensive ranges of study courses in Queensland. It is a higher education institution that focuses strongly on research and teaching.
Why study at the University of Queensland? At Queensland, students will have access to a rigorous education in a supportive and creative environment. The university offers a range of study options and provides a world-class experience for its students.
Application Deadline: August 14, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $28,092 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree program in Microwave Antenna Array Design and Implementation for Underwater Structural Inspections.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants need one of the following approved degrees:
- Must have a Master of Philosophy (or another research master’s degree).
- Have a Bachelor’s degree from an approved university with at least honours class IIA or equivalent.
- Coursework master’s degree with an overall grade point average of 5.65 on the 7-point UQ scale.
- Postgraduate degree (at least one year full-time or equivalent) with an overall grade point average of 5 on the 7-point UQ scale, together with research experience. We will consider these applications on a case-by-case basis.
- Bachelor’s degree plus at least 2 years of research experience, including research publications.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to gain access to this program, you are recommended to take admission in the PhD degree coursework at the University of Queensland. Before submitting an application you should check your eligibility, prepare your documentation, and contact Dr. Adnan Trakic (a.trakic-at-uq.edu.au) to discuss your suitability for this application .
- Supporting Documents: You must submit a CV, academic transcripts, degree certificates, password, and references/letters of recommendation with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, you need to meet entry requirements for your chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The University of Queensland will offer scholarship of $28,092 per annum to students from all around the world for the academic session 2020/2021.