The University of Buckingham is pleased to announce the High Achiever Scholarships to brilliant students to study in the UK. The university is accepting applications for the academic year 2021-2022.
Students from Ireland and the UK are offered this application towards an undergraduate programme at Buckingham. The students will receive the award in the form of a tuition fee reduction every year for 4 years.
The University of Buckingham is a non-profit private university ranked 108th in UK University Rankings. It holds a mission to deliver leading enterprise education combining academic theory with real-world experience.
Why choose to study at the University of Buckingham? The University of Buckingham is an academic body preferred by local and international students for excellent professional, academic and pastoral support that extends throughout the University and clinical learning environments. The teaching quality and exquisite student life have resulted in it being rated highly by its students and is well known for being one of the most attractive locations in the region.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Buckingham
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £2,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: UK or Ireland.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate level courses and subjects available at Buckingham are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have been offered a place to study at Buckingham in the applied programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to register in the university portal and log in through the same to apply. The applicants that will be accepted by the university will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts
- Reference letter
- Latest/Recent academic qualifications
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must be more than 17 years of age and must have attained three A-levels at grade B or higher to be admitted to a UG programme at Buckingham.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 87
- TOEFL PBT – 580
- PTE – 65
- CPE – 184
The lucky winners of the scholarship will receive the award of £2,000 in four installments of £500 for 4 a duration of 4 years towards the applied undergraduate programme at Buckingham.