To attract aspiring and talented students in Italy, the University of Salento is providing the Unisalento4Talents Scholarships programme for the academic year 2021-2022.
The programme will cover tuition fees, accommodation, and other miscellaneous expenses for students to conduct a full-time two-year master’s study at UNISALENTO in one of the eligible areas. The applicants must be from an EU or non-EU country to receive the program.
Grab the opportunity and get benefited in Italy.
User Review( votes)
Ranked 5th best university in Italy, the University of Salento is a university located in Lecce. The university has increased in recent years, consolidating and reinforcing its role as the keystone of the local cultural and social system. It aims to cater to extensive areas of study.
Why study at the University of Salento? The University of Salento provides academic pathways to a range of professions and post-graduate and specialist courses tailor-made to meet the needs of the workplace to its students. The university is an open-minded place where they give characterized and particular attention to the world of youth and research on human Sciences and be available to students from all over the world, lay and religious.
Application Deadline: 15th June 2021
- University or Organization: University of Salento
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: 25
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Italy
- Eligible Countries: EU and non-EU county applicants are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants are eligible to apply for a Master’s degree programme in Coastal and Marine Biology and Ecology, Communication Engineering and Electronic Technologies, Computer Engineering, Management Engineering, Materials Engineering and Nanotechnology, and Aerospace Engineering.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be full-time master’s students at UNISALENTO.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The admission and funding form is one. Therefore the applicants must fill the call for applications for funding form for international students to apply.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Certificates of all examinations passed
- Motivational letter (maximum 1000 words)
- Letter of reference from a member of academic staff who supervised the applicant during his/her Bachelor’s degree
- Curriculum vitae in this
- Valid passport
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a final average of all exams passed or a final grade for the Bachelor’s degree from 18 to 30 to be accepted in a master’s programme at UNISALENTO.
- Language Requirement: The applicants can provide any universally accepted English test scores like IELTS or TOEFL as proof of English language proficiency.
- Knowledge of or fluency in Italian is a plus.
The University of Salento will award the students with tuition fees for the applied full-time two-year Master’s degree programme and free single room accommodation, a free Italian language course at the Centro Linguistico di Ateneo, and assistance in foreign administration and procedures.