Scholarships are granted to assist students in achieving their educational and career ambitions. Therefore, the University of Derby is announcing EU Transition Bursary in the UK for the academic year 2021-2022.
Nice opportunity for EU students to study undergraduate and postgraduate taught study with financial support in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Derby is a public university in Derby, England, established in 1851. It has over 300 undergraduate, short-course, foundation degree, and postgraduate research programs to choose from.
Why would you like to study at the University of Derby? The university offers a welcoming learning atmosphere for students who trust them to provide what they need while also giving them a real-world learning experience. You’ll find opportunities for development, achievement, and reward here, all of which will help you reach your full potential.
Application Deadline: May 9, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Derby
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate taught
- Award: £4,500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: For EU students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from the EU.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or postgraduate taught degree programme in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must not qualify for home fee status
- Must be on a university undergraduate or postgraduate masters programme, with a start date in the offer letter.
- Must be habitually, normally, and lawfully living in a member state of the European Union (except citizens of the Republic of Ireland)
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the grant, applicants must have to take admission in an undergraduate or postgraduate taught degree at the university. After that, applicants can complete the online application form for this programme.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a CV, academic transcripts, passport, letter of recommendation, and other relevant documents.
- Admission Requirements: To be considered for this programme, students must have to check the entry requirements at the university.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language or mother tongue, you should provide evidence of your English language proficiency through one of the entry requirements or language tests.
The University of Derby will provide an award of £4,500 to the eligible and outstanding international students in the USA.