To nurture the talent of international students in Finland, the University of Jyväskylä is actively offering a beneficial Faculty of Mathematics and Science Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022.
International students who wish to study a master’s degree in the Faculty of Mathematics and Science are eligible to receive this application towards their living expenses. A monthly allowance of EURO 500 will be granted to the selected students.
The University of Jyväskylä is a research university with a vision to be a global leader in studying learning, wellbeing and basic natural phenomena, reshaping competence to build a sustainable society, ranked at 525th position in Best Global Universities.
Why study at the University of Jyväskylä? It is one of the world’s leading research universities in studying learning, wellbeing, and basic natural phenomena, reshaping competence to build a sustainable society. The University of Jyväskylä is an institute of education with a social impact that crystallizes the operating idea and the reason for its existence. At The University of Jyväskylä, they focus on creating competence and wellbeing for the individual. They ensure that there are opportunities for everyone to grow and develop.
Application Deadline: 30th July 2021
- University or Organization: University of Jyväskylä
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: EUR 500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Finland
- Eligible Countries: Students from Finland and other international countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply to any master programme offered at the Faculty of Mathematics and Science at the University of Jyväskylä.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Students must have been admitted to the Faculty of Mathematics and Science at the University Of Jyväskylä.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must fill out the online application for the preferred Master’s degree programme. Applicants accepted by the Faculty of Mathematics and Science in a Master’s degree programme are considered for this grant.
- Supporting Documents: The following documents should be submitted to the university by the students:
- An officially certified transcript of records of a higher education degree
- Copy of a valid passport
- Copy of residence permit card
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Motivation letter
- Admission Requirements: The students must hold a relevant Bachelor’s degree with an excellent GPA to be admitted to the applied master programme by the Faculty of Mathematics and Science at
- Language Requirement: The students are required to submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL iBT (Internet Based Test): 92
- IELTS Academic: 6.5
- Cambridge C2 Proficiency (CPE): A, B, C or C1
- Cambridge C1 Advanced (CAE): A, B, or C
- PTE Academic: 62
The University of Jyväskylä will provide the selected students living expenses of EURO 500 per month for two academic years.