Students who are facing financial hurdles can apply for the European Union Postgraduate Scholarships at Edinburgh Napier University for the academic year 2021-2022.
Edinburgh Napier University has made this application available for applicants applying to any postgraduate programme at ENU from EU countries. Self-funding students domiciled in the EU are eligible to receive this award. Selected students will get an amount towards pursuing a programme at EMU.
Edinburgh Napier University is a public university in Edinburgh ranked 601st in World University Rankings by Times Higher Education with 4.3 stars according to student reviews. It aims to deliver high-quality education that connects knowledge and skills with industry-related, impactful research and innovation, developing graduates highly valued by employers and adding value to communities.
Why choose to study at Edinburgh Napier University? Edinburgh Napier University is an ambitious, innovative and inclusive university based in the vibrant capital of Scotland, with teaching programmes designed in consultation with business and industry to give you the academic and practical skills to succeed. It is internationally recognised for the quality of teaching, internationalisation and employability.
Application Deadline: 30th June 2021
- University or Organization: Edinburgh Napier University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £7,500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece. Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, and Sweden are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can undertake any postgraduate programme at EMU.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must have applied and been accepted in a full-time postgraduate programme at EMU.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants are required to log in to the application portal of the university and apply. Applicants that will meet the scholarship criteria will automatically be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university: Academic transcripts and certificates
- Personal statement of purpose
- CV or resume
- Interview or portfolio
- Copy of passport/visa
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a renowned bachelor’s degree certification relevant to the applied postgraduate programme to be accepted at EMU.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- PTE – 56
- CPE – 169
- FCE – 169
- CAE – 169
Edinburgh Napier University will provide the selected EU applicants £7,500 towards the applied postgraduate programme at EMU.