IHE Delft Institute is offering international students a chance to be a part of a life-changing opportunity through the MENA-CD Fellowships for the academic year 2021-2022.
International students who reside, work or are nationals of any eligible MENA countries can apply for this fellowship. Applicants who want to undertake an 18 month MSc programme will be considered for this award and will receive tuition fees, health insurance, cost of visa/residence permit, and monthly allowance.
Worthy offer for students in the Netherlands.
User Review( votes)
IHE Delft Institute for Water Education is the largest international graduate water education facility globally that envisions a world free of poverty and injustice, in which people manage their water and environmental resources sustainably and equitably. It is ranked 14th nationally.
Why choose to study at IHE Delft Institute? IHE Delft Institute offers programmes that target early to mid-career professionals addressing water challenges and contributing to global sustainable development. Pass outs from IHE are critical, creative and independent thinkers and effective water professionals who can connect and engage with various disciplines such as natural sciences, social sciences and engineering.
Application Deadline: 1st July 2021
- University or Organization: IHE Delft Institute
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: EURO 970
- Number of Awards: 32
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: Djibouti, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Palestine, Sudan, and Yemen
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can undertake any Master in science programme taught at IHE.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants are required to have been accepted at IHE Delft in the applied master programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to apply through the user login of the university to their desired master’s programme. To be considered for the fellowship, applicants must apply to the master programme of their choice before 1st
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Letter of Motivation
- Vision on the main water-related challenges to achieve the SDGs in the home country
- Detailed CV
- Original certified photocopies of academic BSc
- Two reference letters
- Copy of passport
- Financial statement
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold a Bachelor degree at level B/B+ (US system) or equivalent to get an admission at IHE Delft in a Master programme.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 90
- FCE – Grade B
- CAE – A, B and C are all acceptable
- CPE – A, B and C are all acceptable
The successfully selected students will be awarded a complete tuition fee for the applied MSc programme, health insurance, and cost of visa/residence permit for the Netherlands and a monthly allowance of EUR 970 per month up to 18 months. One return economy class plane ticket from the candidate’s home country to and from the Netherlands will also be given.