To recognize students’ efforts and excellence in learning, Wilfrid Laurier University is granting the Farouk and Dawn Ahamed International Student Scholarships.
This programme will help students gain undergraduate-level education at the university by covering their tuition fees. Applications are open for all prospective students from around the world.
Wilfrid Laurier University is a public university in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada. The university also operates satellite campuses in Brantford and Milton, Ontario, as well as offices in Kitchener, Toronto, Yellowknife, and Chongqing, China. It offers undergraduate and graduate programs in a variety of fields, with over 15,000 full-time undergraduate students, over 1000 full-time grad students, and nearly 4,000 part-time students.
Why study at Wilfrid Laurier University? They’ve developed a powerful support structure so you can have a fulfilling, safe, and successful university experience. From academic support to health and wellness, they have an array of services to help you achieve your personal, academic, and professional goals.
Application Deadline: November 2021
- University or Organization: Wilfrid Laurier University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject area.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must have to take admission in the undergraduate degree programme
- Applicants must be overseas citizens
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this programme, students must have to enroll in the undergraduate degree programme at the university. After that, you are eligible to apply for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Students must disclose all of their postsecondary education at the time they apply to Laurier and previous degree certificates.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have to fulfill the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Laurier’s language of instruction is English. If your first language is not English, you must provide evidence of your English proficiency to our Recruitment and Admissions office:
- Submit a minimum score on an accepted test of English proficiency (listed below); or
- Complete the Laurier English and Academic Foundation (LEAF) program.
Wilfrid Laurier University will provide the educational fund for students to complete their education in Canada.