North Spore is in search of students committed to academic excellence and the pursuit of better education for its scholarship programme in the USA.
North Spore scholarship provides a one-time reward of $2,500 to pay for tuition, books, computers, accommodation, and any other educational expenses.
North Spore is the brainchild of three college friends with an admiration for all things related to the mycological world. What began as a love for mushroom foraging and cultivating has developed into an obsession with all things fungi and Spreading the Spore to the masses.
Application Deadline: December 17, 2021
- University or Organization: North Spore
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: $2,500
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: USA
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree in mycology, or another related field.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Must be 18 years old or older
- Must be a legal resident of the United States or a holder of a valid student visa
- Must be currently enrolled in or accepted to a full-time program in an accredited US university or college
- Must be a student of mycology, a postgraduate student in mycology, or another related study.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants interested must write a 300-word essay and sent to [email protected] as an attached PDF file, along with your full name, address, contact information, school name, and date of birth. Use the subject line: North Spore $2,500 Mycology Scholarship | (Your Name)
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must write a 300-word essay on “Why are you interested in Mycology and what are your goals in the field?”
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have an undergraduate degree with excellent results.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Winner will receive the award amount of $2,500 for tuition, books, computers, accommodation, and any other educational expenses.