Take the next step in your career through the Frank and Marion Spence Scholarships offered by the University of Sydney for the academic year 2021-2022.
The programme aims to support overseas students who are going to take part in the postgraduate research programme at the university.
Wonderful offer for students in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The University of Sydney, founded in 1850, is an internationally renowned teaching and research institution in Australia that provides a wide range of programmes. Its purpose is to assist you in developing the skills, knowledge, and values required to lead in a rapidly changing world.
Why study at the University of Sydney? To fit your needs, the institution offers a choice of student accommodation alternatives as well as flexible study possibilities. Students will gain transferable and study skills that will assist them in adjusting to and navigating the many situations they will experience during their careers.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Sydney
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate research
- Award: $18,000 (up to 3 years)
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate research degree in paediatric cardiology or cancer
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Students must have an unconditional offer of admission or be enrolled in a master’s by research or PhD at the Sydney Medical School
- Conduct research into paediatric cardiology or cancer.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must have to take admission in the postgraduate research degree at the university. No separate application necessary – you must have applied for the RTP Scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit a CV, academic certificates, feedback from two academic referees, and a personal statement with your application.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If English is your first language, you need to have citizenship or permanent long-term residency (minimum ten years) and completed secondary or higher education (tertiary) studies in an English-speaking country.
The scholarship will provide a stipend allowance of $18,000 per annum for up to two years for a master’s by research and up to three years for a PhD, subject to satisfactory academic performance. A successful PhD applicant may apply for an extension of up to six months.