The School of Mechanical and Mechatronic Engineering is seeking students to take part in the PhD Scholarships in Mechanical-Structural Engineering at the University of Technology Sydney.
The programme aims to support students who want to apply for the PhD degree programme at the university in Australia.
Nice chance for students in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1988 as one of the largest universities in Australia, UTS is a public university of technology. It provides more than 130 undergraduate and 210 postgraduate degree programs.
Why study at the University of Technology Sydney? At UTS, they provide students with the opportunity to choose a valuable academic program from a range of study courses through traditional and emerging disciplines.
Application Deadline: July 15, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Technology Sydney
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Full scholarship
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Australia
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australia
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD in the following subjects:
- small-scale energy harvesting: harnessing renewable energy from wind, vibration, human motion, ocean wave, etc.; developing efficiency enhancement innovations
- smart structures and systems for vibration/noise suppression (meta structures, adaptive structures with composite smart materials)
- aeroelasticity: galloping, vortex-induced vibration, flutter, wake galloping, etc.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree with first- or second-class honors (>4.0/5.0)
- experiences in vibration, nonlinear dynamics, finite element modeling, aerodynamics, programming (e.g., matlab) and experiments are highly desired
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, students must have to take admission in the PhD degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Send your transcripts and your full cv and publications to [email protected]
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievements
- Language Requirement: If previous education was not conducted in English, students must provide IELTS (academic) – 6.5 overall, writing 6.0; TOEFL (internet-based) – 79-83 overall, writing 21.
Selected candidates will receive financial support covering full tuition and a stipend of $27,609/pear.