Do you want to pursue a bachelor’s degree at a recognized university in Finland? ? If so, then you must take a look at the Student Ambassador Scholarships at Satakunta University of Applied Sciences.
International students who wish to undertake any bachelor’s degree program at SAMK are eligible to apply. The scholarship is available for non-EU and non-EEA students.
Wonderful chance for students to get benefitted in Finland.
User Review( vote)
Satakunta University of Applied Sciences is a university of applied sciences is an industrial higher education institution that has the responsibility to produce customizable competence to meet the modern and versatile needs of working life in the region of Satakunta and the neighboring areas, and in the chosen fields all over Finland.
Why study at Satakunta University of Applied Sciences? It provides experts and developers for the region and promotes internationality and entrepreneurship in Satakunta. It is imparting working life-based degree education and learning environments that support digital visions to ensure the availability of education. The graduates of SAMK are employed the best of all universities of applied sciences outside the metropolitan area. At SAMK, they encourage curiosity, inspire responsibility, and exceed expectations.
Application Deadline: Candidates must submit their programme application before 15 July 2022
- University or Organization: Satakunta University of Applied Sciences
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor’s
- Award: 200–500€
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Finland
- Eligible Countries: All international students that are nationals of non-EU and non-EEA countries are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All Bachelor’s degree programs at SMAK are eligible.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The students must be international citizens.
- The students must be enrolled in the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students are required to apply for their course of choice online. The students who will successfully enroll and be accepted will be considered for this scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The following documents are required:
- Your photo
- Motivation Letter (background, expectations for exchange)
- Transcript of records (showing your grades from the home university, in English)
- Copy of your passport
- Admission Requirements: The students must hold high academic records in previous years of education and submit all demanded documents to be accepted.
- Language Requirement: The students must be proficient in speaking, writing, listening, and reading the English language.
The selected students will be provided a sum of 200–500€ per year towards the tuition fee of the selected course by the university. The sum will also be renewable for the following year of study.