Have you just stepped out of school and don’t know what to do next? KGU Scholarships might be your answer! This exciting opportunity to study in Japan is offered by the Kwansei Gakuin University for the academic year 2021-2022.
The scholarship is available for undergraduate students who hold a student residence status in Japan. The applicants must have enrolled in an undergraduate programme at KGU and must be accepted to receive up to a 25% discount on the tuition fee of the applied programme under this scholarship.
This is a great opportunity for students to earn higher education in Japan.
User Review( votes)
Ranked 61st in the nation, Kwansei Gakuin University is a non-denominational Christian private and coeducational university that wants to inspire its members to seek their life missions and cultivate them to be creative and capable world citizens who embody the university motto, “Mastery for Service,” by transforming society with compassion and integrity.
Why choose to study at Kwansei Gakuin University? Kwansei Gakuin University is one of the most prestigious private schools in Japan that proudly conducts self-evaluations of its education and research activities, as well as management and administration, to improve its standards and fulfil its objectives. It helps students master their God-given gifts to serve their neighbours, society and the world. KGU strives to develop further its worldwide reputation as one of Japan’s leading educational institutions.
Application Deadline: 24th August 2021
- University or Organization: Kwansei Gakuin University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 25% Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Japan
- Eligible Countries: International students of all countries except Japan are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can enrol in any undergraduate programme offered by KGU.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled and accepted in the applied programme at KGU.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must have to take admission in the undergraduate degree programme at the university. A separate scholarship application is not required.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic Transcripts
- Recommendation letters
- Short essays on prescribed themes
- Letter of reference
- Photocopy of residence card
- Admission Requirements: It is mandatory to have attended 12 years of schooling before applying for an undergraduate programme at KGU to secure admission.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL PBT – 570
- TOEFL IBT – 85
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEIC – 780
KGU will give the winners of this scholarship 20% to 25% of the tuition fee of the undergraduate programme pursue at the university in Japan.