Applications are being accepted from outstanding students for the International fully-funded PhD Studentships in the area of Automation of biodegradation testing using robots at the University of Liverpool. The studentship is open for the academic session 2022/2023.
This study award is available for brilliant students who are going to enroll in the PhD degree programme at the university in the UK.
A great offer for students who want to study a PhD degree in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Liverpool is a public research university based in Liverpool, England. It was founded in 1881 as a college and now ranks 155th in Best Global Universities. It strives to enhance the quality and impact of scholarship, celebrating success for the university ad its students.
Why study at the University of Liverpool? The University of Liverpool is recognized in the top 1% of the universities worldwide for internationally recognized research. The university is committed to continually improving the quality of its students’ experience and doing groundbreaking research.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by 31 July 2022
- University or Organization: University of Liverpool
- Department: Chemistry, Faculty of Sciences and Engineering or School of Physical science
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £15,609
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in the area of Automation of biodegradation testing using robots at the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants should hold, or expect to obtain, a good degree (equivalent to the UK first or upper second class) in chemistry, materials science, or a related discipline.
- The applicants must have a PhD The position is available from 1 October 2022.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this opportunity, students are required to take admission in the PhD degree programme at the university. To apply for the studentship, discuss any project details informally, and please get in touch with Andy Cooper (email: [email protected]).
- Supporting Documents: Please send Curriculum Vitae, Two reference letters, Degree Transcripts to date. Please ensure you quote the following reference on your application:
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a 2:1 or higher master’s degree or equivalent in a relevant field of study.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 88
- C1 Advanced CAE – 176
- TOEFL IBT – 88
The University of Liverpool will provide full tuition fees and a maintenance grant for 3.5 years. The maintenance grant will be at the UKRI rate, currently £15,609.00 per annum for 2021-22.