The University of East London is now helping qualified students fund their studies by making available a mind-blowing EU Scholarship. The programme will grant £1,000 in cash payment toward the cost of commencing a course.
This scholarship aims to find and support the best talent from the EU to attend the University of East London in the UK.
This scholarship will help you throughout your educational journey at University of East London.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1898, the University of East London is ranked among the world‡s top 200 young universities. It manages three colleges that provide a quality education through a variety of courses. It is a diverse university that attracts thousands of students from around the world.
Why study at the University of East London? Apart from highly ranked courses, there are also internships, apprenticeship, research, and study abroad programs available for students at this institution. Furthermore, this university is named one of the top 6 universities for research.
Application Deadline: July 26, 2020
- University or Organization: University of East London
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £1,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: EU
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: EU
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in any field
- Eligibility Criteria: To qualify for this opportunity, applicants should meet the following requirements:
- Scholarship holder must be classified as an EU student for fee purpose
- Scholarship holder must be starting an undergraduate degree for the first time at UEL in September 2020
- Scholarship holders must be studying full-time on-campus or distance learning programmes with fees of £9,250 per year.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All students will have to enrol in an eligible programme at the university first. They can apply for this application via an online application form once they are selected to study at the University of East London.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates should provide the following documents with their application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: It is required to have a high school diploma to take admission in an undergraduate degree programme.
- Language Requirement: If you are a non-native English speaker, then you can demonstrate your proficiency in the English language through one of the following:
- IELTS Academic
- IELTS for UKVI
- TOEFL iBT
- Pearson PTE Academic
- Trinity College London Integrated Skills in English
- Cambridge IGCSE
- Duolingo English Test.
All the successful candidates will be granted a £1,000 cash award to cover the expenses related to starting study at the university.