Want to work on the next generation of AI innovators across a broad range of STEMM disciplines? Then apply for this exciting opportunity – Fully Funded UKRI CDT AIMLAC PhD Scholarships at Swansea University for the academic year 2022-2023.
Funding for this scholarship is provided by the UK Research and Innovation (UKRI) for students of any nationality, domestic or foreign, towards a PhD degree programme in Physics at Swansea University. Students that hold relevant undergraduate qualifications are eligible.
Nice chance to get financial assistance in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Swansea University is a public research university and is amongst the top 30 research institutions in the UK. It celebrates the heritage of the city of Swansea and strives to be the best university in the region.
Why choose to study at Swansea University? Swansea University nurtures independence and holds critical thinking as its fundamental purpose. Students of Swansea are resilient in the face of global challenges and adapt to the changing world of work. It is very committed to the students’ mental health and wellbeing and provides various student support services.
Application Deadline: Applications made by 1st February 2022 will be accepted.
- University or Organization: Swansea University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in the UK.
- Eligible Countries: Candidates of any nationality are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD in physics taught at Swansea can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be full-time students holding an undergraduate degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must submit an online admission application, in which they should indicate that they are applying for a funding programme on Page 8 of the application. They should mention ‘RS25-AIMLAC06’.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Degree certificates and transcripts
- Two references
- Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Form
- Evidence of meeting English language requirements
- Cover letter
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold an undergraduate degree at 2.1 level or a master’s degree with a minimum overall grade at merit or international equivalent.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
Candidates selected by Swansea University will be provided a fully-funded scholarship covering tuition fees and other possible expenses of PhD study.