The Gemological Institute of America has brought the GIA Hong Kong Scholarships to talented students. The scholarship application is open for the academic year 2021-2022.
The scholarship is open to all non-US international candidates that wish to study at GIA. Students that apply for an on-campus programme at GIA Hong Kong are eligible to receive this scholarship award towards the programme fee.
Nice opportunity for students in Hong Kong.
User Review( votes)
The Gemological Institute of America is a nonprofit institute for research and education in the field of gemology and the jewelry arts ranking in the top 100 universities in the nation. GIA’s mission is to ensure the public trust in gems and jewelry.
Why choose the Gemological Institute of America? GIA upholds the highest standards of integrity, academics, science, and professionalism through education, research, laboratory services, and instrument development. It is also committed to continuous learning and personal growth which gives the students and staff a sense of belonging.
Application Deadline: 30th September 2021
- University or Organization: Gemological Institute of America
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: Tuition fees
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the Hong Kong
- Eligible Countries: All non-US international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The applicants can apply for any degree programme offered at GIA.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled in an on-campus programme in Hong Kong.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are required to create their profile on the university portal and apply. Eligible applicants will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Proof of financing
- Lets of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a high school diploma or equivalent to be admitted into GIA courses and programs.
- Language Requirement: Proficiency in the English language is required. Students must submit standardized proficiency test results as proof.
The winner of this scholarship will be awarded full or partial tuition fee assistance to conduct their study at GIA in Hong Kong.