The University of Oxford is looking for the brightest students from all over the world to undertake graduate study through the All Souls Hugh Springer Graduate Scholarships.
This graduate scholarship is funded by All Souls College, Oxford, and is available for international applicants from Caribbean countries who are applying to any full or part-time masters or DPhil course at Oxford. The scholarship covers course fees and a grant for living costs.
Nice offer for students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Oxford is one of the oldest collegiate research universities that is leading globally. It intends to remain, a thriving, cosmopolitan community of scholars and students united in our commitment to education and research.
Why choose the University of Oxford? Oxford offers a unique experience to its students, including the opportunity to work with leading academics and with world-class libraries, laboratories, museums, and collections. It is famous for research excellence and innovation, and being home to some of the most talented researchers in the world.
Application Deadline: 15th October 2021
- University or Organization: University of Oxford
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: Tuition fee & Living costs
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK.
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Antigua and Barbuda, Anguilla, Barbados, Bermuda, Bahamas, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, Haiti, Jamaica, St Kitts and Nevis, Cayman Islands, St Lucia, Montserrat, Turks and Caicos Islands, Trinidad and Tobago, St Vincent, and The Grenadines and the British Virgin Islands are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can undertake any full or part-time Masters or DPhil course at Oxford.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be accepted in the applied programme at Oxford commencing in 2022.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must log in to the university application portal and complete their admission application or through UCAS. Students will automatically be considered for the scholarship upon applying.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official transcripts
- Statement of purpose
- Written work
- Scholarship supporting statement
- Admission Requirements: Students need to attempt and submit their GRE scores.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0
- TOEFL IBT – 100
- CAE – 185
- CPE – 185
- PTE – 66
The University of Oxford will provide the course fees or master’s and living costs in the UK to the selected students.