Imperial College London is granting the General Department PhD International Scholarships in the UK. The grant is open for the academic session 2021/2022.
Amazing opportunity for talented and international students to study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Imperial College London was founded in 1907 and is a university for public research in London. The main campus is located in South Kensington, concentrating primarily on research, technology and medicine.
Why at the Imperial College London? ICL is a professional network where world-class experts aim to find solutions and solve global issues to the biggest science questions. This college is ranked 9th in the 2019-20 QS World University Rankings.
Application Deadline: January 15, 2021
- University or Organization: Imperial College London
- Department: Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Allowance of £2,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and domestic students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in Electrical and Electronic Engineering.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must submit a previous year’s degree from a recommended University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity, applicants must take admission in a PhD degree course at the University
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must meet the documents required at the Imperial College London
- Admission Requirements: To be eligible for selection to a program, an applicant must meet entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: Students have to meet the English language requirements of the college.
Imperial College London will provide Bursary (at RCUK rates + London allowance of £2,000 for 3.5 years), Total allowance of £700 towards conferences and travel