Applicants are invited to become a part of the Glenmore Medical Postgraduate Scholarships funded by the University of Edinburgh. The bursaries are exclusively open to students from Africa for the academic year 2020-2021.
The program is awarded for excellent students who want to undertake postgraduate degree coursework in the field of Human Medical programs.
Wonderful opportunity for international students.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1582, the University of Edinburgh is one of Scotland’s ancient universities. It provides the highest-quality research-led teaching and learning and ranked 18th in the world. The university offers various undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs for international students.
Why study at the University of Edinburgh? The university provides candidates with skills and knowledge to plan for their future careers and successfully transition from student into professional. Here students can get the chance to achieve their aspirations and to become leaders in their chosen fields.
Application Deadline: May 29, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Edinburgh
- Department: College of Medicine and Veterinary Medicine
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Covers full tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from African countries are eligible to apply for the opportunity s.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded to pursue MSc (by Research) Biomedical Sciences (Life Sciences), MSc (by Research) Cardiovascular Biology, MSc Human Anatomy, MSc (by Research) Integrative Neuroscience, MMedSci (by Research) Medical Sciences, MPH Public Health, MSc (by Research) Reproductive Sciences, MSc Science Communication, and Public Engagement, MSc (by Research) Regenerative Medicine and Tissue Repair.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- The financial aid positions will be awarded to applicants who are accepted for admission on a full-time basis on one of the listed on-campus eligible Human Medical programs.
- Must have, or expect to obtain, the overseas equivalent of a UK first-class honours degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to gain access to the application system applicants must have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh. The online application form is located in EUCLID and can be accessed via MyEd our web-based information portal at https://www.myed.ed.ac.uk. When logging in to MyEd, you will need your University User Name and password. If you require assistance, please go to http://www.ed.ac.uk/student-systems/support-guidance.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit the academic transcripts, certificates, and CV.
- Admission Requirements: The sponsorship will be awarded on the basis of academic merit.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
Each support will cover full overseas tuition fees for eligible programs and will be tenable for one academic year.