Take the first step toward your higher education goals with Global Gold Excellence Scholarships. The University of Salford is offering an award program for undergraduate and master’s students who want to study in the UK.
The scholarship programme supports high-achieving international students for the 2023/24 intakes to study at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
Amazing chance for overseas students in the UK.
User Review( vote)
Opened in 1967, the University of Salford is a research-based higher education institution with a successful global presence. It has around 20,000 students enrolled in its wonderful campuses, and 2,500 staff.
Why study at the University of Salford? While studying at this university, students will gain a flexible, innovative learning environment as well as a first-class teaching experience. Here they will develop and use implementation skills and have the opportunity to build their career.
Application Deadline: Open for 2023 intake. Deadlines vary according to the subject and courses.
- The deadline is shown on the applicant’s offer letter (equivalent qualifications are shown on the country pages).
- University or Organization: University of Salford
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Award: £3,500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
Global Gold Excellence Scholarships in UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- To be eligible for this scholarship you must be applying for the first year of full-time study on an eligible undergraduate or postgraduate master’s programme in our 2023-24 academic year.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no separate application process for this scholarship. Applicants will be assessed when they apply for your chosen programme of study for the 2023-24 intake.
- Supporting Documents: Submit degree certificates, transcripts and passport details
- Admission Requirements: If applicants are undergraduate applicants, they must hold an offer for an eligible programme and achieve A-level grades ABB or equivalent from their country.
- If applicants are postgraduate applicants, they must hold an offer for an eligible programme, achieve a first-class degree and meet their offer conditions by the admission deadline.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants have to complete the following:
- For undergraduate courses, we require IELTS 6.0 (with a minimum of 5.5 in each component) or equivalent
- For postgraduate courses, we require IELTS 6.0 (with a minimum of 5.5 in each component) or equivalent
The University of Salford will provide the award amount of £3,500 for students to complete their studies in the UK.
- For undergraduate applicants starting in the academic year 2023/2024, the Global Gold Excellence Scholarship is worth £3,500.
- For postgraduate applicants starting in the academic year 2023/2024, the Global Gold Excellence Scholarship is worth £3,000.