Are you planning to embark on higher education? Then the University of Newcastle’s Global Leaders Scholarships may just be for you! Applications are currently open for all international candidates.
Amazing opportunity to get financial assistance in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1951, the University of Newcastle is an Australian public university. It has a primary campus in Callaghan, a suburb of Newcastle, New South Wales. The university also operates campuses in Ourimbah, Port Macquarie, Singapore, Newcastle CBD and Sydney CBD.
Why study at the University of Newcastle? Their vibrant learning community offers students and researchers a world-class academic experience and a dynamic professional, cultural and social learning environment.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Newcastle
- Department: Faculty of Business and Law
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Award: $10,000
- Number of Awards: 50
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Africa, Latin America, Middle East, South Asia, South East Asia
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree in the following areas:
- Bachelor of Business
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Business Analytics
- Combined Innovation & Entrepreneurship programs with Business, Laws (Honours), Commerce, or Business Analytics
- Combined Business programs with Innovation & Entrepreneurship, Laws (Honours) Commerce, or Business Analytics
- Combined Commerce programs with Business, Innovation & Entrepreneurship or Laws (Honours), or Business Analytics
- Juris Doctor
- MBA (Global)
- Master of Applied Finance
- Master of Health Economics, Management and Policy
- Master of Health Economics, Management and Policy (Global)
- Master of Human Resource Management
- Master of International Business
- Master of Marketing
- MBA/Master of Applied Finance
- MBA/Master of Health Economics, Management and Policy
- MBA/Master of Human Resource Management
- MBA/Master of International Business
- Master of Dispute Resolution
- Master of Laws (LLM)
- MBA/Master of Marketing
- Master of Professional Accounting/MBA
- MBA (Global)/MSC (Data Analytics)
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Master of Professional Accounting (Advanced)
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Be commencing in an eligible program with the Faculty of Business and Law, the University of Newcastle as a new student or via an approved University of Newcastle pathway (eligible programs exclude ELICOS only, Non-Award, MPhil, PhD).
- Be an international full-fee paying student from Africa, Latin America, Middle East, South Asia, South East Asia.
- Be enrolled full-time.
- Be enrolled on-campus at any University of Newcastle campus in Australia.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicant must have to take admission in undergraduate and postgraduate, after that no application is required for this scholarship and students will be automatically awarded.
- Supporting Documents: Must upload an academic transcript, completion certificate, passport biometric page, a curriculum vitae (CV) and letters of work experience are recommended.
- Admission Requirements: Students must meet the entry requirements of undergraduate and postgraduate programmes at the University of Newcastle.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must comply with the standard of English competence for the programme applied at the university.
The University of Newcastle in Australia is providing an award of a total value of $10,000 for a two year (or more) program of full-time study; $7500 for a one-and-a-half-year program of full-time study; and $5,000 for a one year program of full-time study to all the outstanding applicants.