International students are invited to apply for the Postdoctoral Position in Clinical AI and Data Science for the academic session 2020/2021. The programme is available at the Maersk Mc-Kinney Moller Institute, in the University of Southern Denmark.
The funding programme helps students to interact with a dynamic group of researchers working in interdisciplinary teams on developing potent solutions to societal challenges.
Exciting opportunity for international students in Denmark.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1998, the University of Southern Denmark offers world-class education and is committed to an international perspective, at all levels. It provides a range of higher education programs, including Bachelor, Master, and doctoral degree programs.
Why at the University of Southern Denmark? The university will provide world-class education and be committed to an international perspective at all levels. Here students will get comfortable working both independently and within a team.
Application Deadline: November 12, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Southern Denmark
- Department: Faculty of Engineering
- Course Level: Postdoctoral
- Award: Salary
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postdoctoral programme in clinical AI and data science.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must have scientific qualifications at PhD.
- Expertise in one or more of the given research areas: Biostatistics, Epidemiology, Clinical artificial intelligence, and big data analytics.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the position, applicants must first have to take admission in a Postdoctoral programme. After that, they must complete and submit an online application.
- Supporting Documents: Application must include Detailed Curriculum Vitae, Certificates/Diplomas (MSc and PhD), List of publications indicating the publications attached, examples of the most relevant publications. Reference letters and other relevant qualifications may also be included.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates are required to hold their previous certificates of degree.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
Eligible applicants will be employed in accordance with the agreement between the Ministry of Finance and the Danish Confederation of Professional Associations. Please check links for more information on salary and taxation.