To support the research studies of international students in Australia and help them gain new skills, Victoria University has established the Indonesia VU more opportunities for the academic year 2021-2022.
The grant is a VU-Ministry of Religious Affairs (MORA) joint scholarship program open to international students from Indonesia who want to undertake a postgraduate research degree at VU. Selected candidates will be provided benefits towards the tuition fee, living costs, medical bills.
Victoria University is a public research university ranking 1st in employability and 2nd in collaborative skills in all of Australia. It has promised to impart and deliver high-quality and innovative applied and translational education and research.
Why study at Victoria University? Victoria University’s education model has bite-size classes which ensure individual attention to all students. VU has partnered with numerous institutes and provides work placements with the same to deliver better and more focused learning as well as teaching. Graduates of Victoria University are guaranteed excellent placement.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Victoria University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master or PhD
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Indonesia are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master by Research or PhD degree offered at VU is eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be admitted to Victoria University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can apply to VU by submitting an admission application on its official online portal. Interested students can apply here for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Secondary education certificate
- Academic transcripts of all the Institutions attended
- Copy of valid passport
- Health Insurance
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are required to have relevant previous education and its proof.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- PTE – 58-64
- CAE – 176
- EAP – Level 6
Victoria University will provide the tuition fees, living allowance, and single Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) in Australia.