Many students dream of studying in an American college but are unable to do it due to the high cost of study. So, the Central New Mexico Community College has announced the Global Student Scholarship.
This scholarship aims to assist one international student looking to pursue higher education in the United States for at least 10 months in the coming academic year.
User Review( vote)
Central New Mexico Community College is New Mexico’s largest and premier community college ranking 2nd in the Top 28 Best Colleges & Universities in New Mexico. CNM thrives to be the leader in education and training with the vision of changing lives and building community.
Why study at the Central New Mexico Community College? CNM is the largest higher education institution in New Mexico in terms of undergraduate enrolment as it is preferred by international students because of its affordable and quality education. CNM makes sure its students acquire the skills needed for success in the workplace.
Application Deadline: 31st December 2021
- University or Organization: Central New Mexico Community College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: $1,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All non-US students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can choose to study an undergraduate or graduate degree programme offered at CNM.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must currently be attending high school.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can start their admission application on the university’s online portal. International students need to apply here to be considered for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Visa information
- Academic records
- Proof of financial support
- Proof of health insurance
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a GPA of 2.5 or greater.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL – 61
- IELTS – 6.0
- CEFR – B2
- Duolingo – 90
The applicants selected for this scholarship will be awarded $1,000 to support their education for at least 10 months.