Students from across the globe have a great way to manage their finances for a higher degree by applying for this Lady Eileen McDonald EU & International Student Funds. The scholarship programme is funded by the University of Strathclyde.
The fund is to assist EU and International students who have fallen into financial hardship after starting their course.
The University of Strathclyde, Glasgow’s oldest higher education institution, was founded in 1796. It covers a wide range of topics, with a particular emphasis on technology and scientific investigations.
Why study at the University of Strathclyde? At university, students will use modern technologies to simplify and improve the research process. As a result of this, you’ll be able to communicate with other scientists.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Strathclyde
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Postgraduate Taught, Postgraduate Research
- Award: Varies
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- You have fallen into financial hardship after starting your course of study with an appropriate funding arrangement in place
- Payment from the fund would make a significant contribution to your ability to continue your studies successfully; and
- You are unable to meet your immediate living costs through your existing funding.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Aspirants must have to enroll in the undergraduate, postgraduate degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Students must have to attach a copy of their passport, statement of purpose, transcripts, curriculum vitae, and personal details.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants are required to hold a previous degree certificate with good academic grades in the relevant field.
- Language Requirement: If English is not the candidate’s first language, then they need to provide a suitable English language test certificate for example IELTS
The University of Strathclyde will provide the award amount for students to complete their education in the UK.