Would you like to graduate from a renowned university in Turkey? Apply for the graduate funding opportunities at Yasar University.
The programme aims to support overseas students who are going to take part in the graduate degree programme at the university.
Yasar University is a university, in Izmir, Turkey on the Aegean Sea. The university faculty teaches in English, with programs at both the undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
Why study at Yasar University? With its distinguished staff, Yasar University aims at creating contemporary and innovative individuals who can think analytically, that have an ability of questioning and comparison, and also have a social responsibility to solve problems and that can create added value
Application Deadline: August 30, 2021
- University or Organization: Yasar University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: Up to 100%
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Turkey
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be international candidates
- Applicants must have GRE, GMAT, GPA or Ales
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the programme, aspirants must have to enroll in the graduate degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants must have to submit the transcripts of all the previous school attended and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Students must hold a previous degree certificate with relevant marks.
- Language Requirement: Language requirements may vary as per the course.
Yasar University will provide up to 100% tuition fees for students to complete their education in Turkey.