To recognize academically outstanding international students, Wright State University is offering Graduate Merit Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022.
With the award of $5,000, this scheme will help students who are unable to earn a graduate-level of education at the university due to their economic circumstances.
Grab this wonderful opportunity and get financial assistance in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Wright State University, a public national research university in Ohio, along with offering excellent and affordable education, also ranks among the three safest universities in Ohio.
Why choose to study at Wright State University? At Wright State, students are provided with important advanced technology to feed their rising curiosity. It offers students the kind of experience that helps them make an impact. Wright State is situated in a locality where research, internships, and other real-world learning experiences are abundant. Students enjoy unique, hands-on research opportunities in cutting-edge technologies.
Application Deadline: 31st May 2021
- University or Organization: Wright State University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: $5,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All graduate degree courses and subjects available offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicant must be an international student on an F1 visa.
- The applicants must be enrolled full time in Wright State University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to sign up on the university’s official online portal and start the application process by entering the required information. Applicants will automatically be considered for the scholarship upon enrolling in any graduate degree course or subject at Wright State University.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants are required to submit the following documents:
- An official transcript of a four-year baccalaureate degree
- Academic credentials of previous years of study
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must fulfil all graduate admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to provide results of the following English language proficiency test with average scores:
- TOEFL – 79/120
- IELTS – 6 or higher
- PTE – 57 or higher
The award will be provided in the following manner:
- For GPA 2.7 – 2.9 :$2,500.00
- For GPA 3.0 and above : $5,000.00