To attract foreign talents to study in Japan, Kyushu University established the HASHIYA Foundation Scholarships for deserving students. Students can take benefit from it for the academic year 2022-2023.
Indonesian national students are invited exclusively to apply for this scholarship to receive 100,000 YEN per month towards the cost of an undergraduate study programme at Kyushu. Students that fill their forms in Japanese and interview in Japanese will be considered.
Great opportunity for students in Japan.
User Review( votes)
Being the 4th Imperial University in Japan, Kyushu University is a Japanese national university that aims to lead the world in various fields and make a great leap forward. It hopes to attract more international students and to keep growing together with Fukuoka city to become a university that local citizens can take pride in and rely on.
Why choose Kyushu University? Kyushu University is one of Japan’s top 8 research-intensive universities that can attract students with an excellent academic record from across Japan and overseas. Students of KU are given free access to utilize the vast resources of these campuses. KU also provides shuttle busses within the campus boundaries to the students.
Application Deadline: Students must apply during the application period, i.e., December 2021 to January 2022.
- University or Organization: Kyushu University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Research, Master, or Doctoral
- Award: 100,000 YEN
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Indonesia
- The award can be taken in Japan.
- Eligible Countries: Students from Indonesia are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can undertake any Undergraduate, Research, Master, or Doctoral degree offered at Kyushu University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must fill the application form and give interviews in japans.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must register on the student portal and log in to complete the application process. Indonesian applicants will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official High School Transcripts and Graduation Certificate
- Personal details
- Identification certificates
- Academic history
- Work history
- Financial statement
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must submit all necessary documents.
- Language Requirement: The students must be proficient in the Japanese language and provide proof for the same.
The selected students will be presented 100,000 Yen per month for up to the duration of the applied programme at Kyushu University.