Earn a fully-funded PhD degree in Australia! Deakin University has started accepting applications for the HDR Scholarships in Developing New Materials for Hydrogen Future for the academic year 2021-2022.
Both international and domestic students are eligible to receive this scholarship towards a PhD programme undertaken at Deakin University. Students will receive a monthly stipend, relocation allowances, and an international tuition fee.
Nice opportunity for overseas students in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Deakin University is an elite public technical and research university ranked 55th in the World among the top universities. It strives to bring the opportunities of the digital age into the real world through top-notch education.
Why study at Deakin University? Deakin University is an innovative and excellent institute that provides world-class facilities and a strong network of academic supervisors. It allows its students to grow in all senses as it educates them for the jobs and skills of the future with courses that are highly personal, engaging, and align with graduate learning outcomes and industry insight. Deakin is highly student-centric.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Deakin University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $27,596
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a PhD programme in smart hydrogen compatible elastomeric materials at GTP Research of Deakin University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled in a full-time PhD programme at DU.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to log in to the online application portal of the university and complete the application process. The students must fill the expression of interest form to apply for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants are required to submit the following documents:
- Official copies of secondary school transcripts
- Award Certificates
- Formal Identity Papers (your passport)
- Personal statement
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold an honors degree (first class) or an equivalent standard master’s degree with a substantial research component to be admitted to Deakin.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to submit scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL – 7.0
- IELTS – 102
- TOEFL IBT – 600
- CAE – 185
- PTE – 73
Deakin University will provide the selected applicants a stipend of $27,596 per annum, a relocation allowance of $500-1500, and a full tuition fee for the applied programme.