Get your masters degree in the UK! Applications are exclusively open for the Lebanon Bursaries at the WMG University of Warwick.
The studentship aims to support high-potential students who want to apply for the master’s degree program for the academic year 2022-2023.
Great opportunity for applicants in the UK.
User Review( votes)
WMG is an academic department at the University of Warwick dedicated to engineering, management, manufacturing, and technology research, education, and knowledge transfer. It is ranked 10th in the world due to its affiliation with the University of Warwick.
Why choose the University of Warwick? WGM believes that it is critical for students to maximise their academic and social experiences. WGM’s extracurricular activities and dedicated support help students improve their CVs, academic skills, and global network.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: WMG University of Warwick
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: 25% tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Lebanon
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Lebanon
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Students must have an offer to study on one of the WMG full-time MSc courses, starting October 2022.
- Students must be classified as overseas fee payers and be a Lebanese nationals.
- Students should be self-funded. In the case you are partially funded, the bursary may still apply.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be enlisted in the programme, students are advised to enrol in the master’s degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Submit a personal statement, bachelors degree transcript, one reference and CV.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a UK First or Upper Second Class Honours Degree (2:1) or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: If you are a non-native English speaker they need to confirm that your English language competency is sufficiently strong for you to get the most out of your master’s study.
Each successful scholar will receive a 25% tuition fee to complete their education in the UK.