Hebrew University is inviting students to become a part of its Virtual Open Day for the academic year 2021-2022.
Established in 1918, the Hebrew University of Jerusalem is Israel’s second-oldest university. It has five affiliated teaching hospitals, including the Hadassah Medical Center, seven faculties, more than 100 research centres, and 315 academic departments.
Great chance for students
User Review( votes)
Why study at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem? As part of a lively community of international students and academics living in Jerusalem, one of the world’s most fascinating cities, students can have an extraordinary professional and personal experience.
Application Deadline: June 20, 2021
- University or Organization: Hebrew University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate and postgraduate
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Israel
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be willing to take admission in graduate and postgraduate degree programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To attend the live session, students must book their place through the online portal at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Students must submit academic transcripts, a copy of their national ID card and other relevant documents at the time of admission.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the English language.
Students will learn more about the application process and scholarship opportunities available at Hebrew University in Israel.