UCD Smurfit Graduate Business School is providing the Kevin Boushel Memorial Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023 to fulfil the dreams of students who wish to study abroad.
This support will provide 50% tuition fee to assist students gain higher education.
User Review( votes)
UCD Smurfit Graduate Business School, a graduate business school under the University College Dublin, educates, supports, and inspires the development of the Irish and International society by educating future business leaders to the highest quality international standards and is ranked among the best in Europe, according to the Financial Times.
Why choose to study at UCD Smurfit Graduate Business School? UCD Smurfit is a globally ranked institute recognised by the title of one of the world’s top 100 by the Financial Times and the Economist Intelligence Unit for its range of MBA programmes and Masters Degrees. UCD’s expert faculty creates future business leaders. It offers courses in a combination of lectures, seminars, case studies, role-playing, leading industry guest speakers, simulations and practical projects, enabling convenience to the students.
Application Deadline: The last date to submit the entries to participate in the following grant is 1st August 2022
- University or Organization: UCD Smurfit Graduate Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: 50% Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Ireland
- Eligible Countries: Students from all EU and non-EU countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All Master of Science ( MSc.) courses and subjects taught at UCD Smurfit are eligible to apply.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be a graduate of UCD Lochlann Quinn School of Business.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must make an account on the official online portal of the university and complete the application process. The scholarship does not require any separate application. The accepted applicants will automatically be considered for the award.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Excellently written essay question answers in the course application.
- Transcripts of bachelor’s degree certificate or equivalent
- An academic reference
- A professional reference
- Curriculum vitae
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a relevant bachelor’s degree qualification with a GPA of 3.68 (Hons 1.1) or above or equivalent to an MSc. programme at UCD.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0
- TOEFL – 100
- Cambridge examination – 185 or higher
- PTE – 65
- ETAPP – Grade C1
- Trinity ISE – C2
- Duolingo – 120
UCD Smurfit will give 50% of the tuition fee of the MSc. programme applied to by the selected candidates for the complete duration of the course.