WU Executive Academy has made it possible for international students to take up a Professional MBA degree in Austria with the help of the SENET Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022.
Applicants who want to undertake the Professional MBA in Project Management programme at WU are eligible to receive this award.
The WU Executive Academy is a part of the Vienna University of Economics and Business, announced as Europe’s most prominent business university, has built an excellent reputation for over 100 years of experience in providing executive education and producing global professionals of tomorrow.
Why study at WU Executive Academy? WU Executive Academy provides the students’ programmes equipped with the tools and the most up-to-date knowledge necessary to handle today’s challenges in the business world. With close ties with major global players in various industries, it gives links that help the students to forge new connections that can support their professional development. The faculty is comprised of a pool of world-renowned professors and internationally-acclaimed industry experts.
Application Deadline: 31st July 2021
- University or Organization: WU Executive Academy
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: 25% Tuition Fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Austria
- Eligible Countries: International entrants from Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Montenegro, Poland, Russia, Slokavia, Slovenia, Serbia, Romania, Ukraine, and Turkey are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants are eligible to apply for the Professional MBA in Project Management.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have been enrolled and accepted at WU.
- The applicants must hold prior relevant experience and education.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must first fill the pre-registration form and enroll themselves in the university. The applicants must then fill the admission form and select the scholarship they are applying to complete the application process.
- Applicants will be considered on the quality of the documents submitted.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants are required to provide the following:
- A valid travel document (passport or national identity card)
- Secondary school leaving certificate or confirmation of the conferral of an academic degree, if applicable
- Proof of the program provider that you have been allotted a space in the program
- Motivation letter
- Two letters of recommendation
- CV in English
- A photo
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a Diploma, Bachelor’s, or master’s degree certification with a minimum of 5 years of work experience to be admitted for an Executive MBA programme.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must fulfill the following language requirements:
- TOEFL – 85
- TOEFL IBT Home Edition – 85 (official or unofficial test report)
- IELTS 6.0(academic, general, or online indicator version)
- Oxford Test of English – 126 or above
- Test Deutsch als Fremdsprache (Test DaF) with at least level TDN 4 in all subtests
- Deutsches Sprachdiplom – Zweite Stufe (DSD II) from the German Standing Conference of the Ministers of Education and Cultural Affairs
The applicants selected to be given this award will receive a partial scholarship up to 25% of the tuition fee for the applied master’s programme at WU.