With the motive to encourage academically excellent international students, the Chinese University of Hong Kong has announced the Honor Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022.
The grant will be provided to international undergraduate applicants who have been accepted in their applied programmes. The selection will take place on the admission application and award money towards the programme fee.
The Chinese University of Hong Kong, situated in Shenzhen, is a collaboration of Shenzhen University and the Chinese University of Hong Kong that is looking forward to assisting in the preservation, creation, application, and dissemination of knowledge by teaching, research, and public service.
Why choose to study at CUHK? The Chinese University of Hong Kong is one of the world’s top universities that aim to nurture students with both specialized knowledge and wisdom for life. It possesses a flexible credit unit system, a unique college system, bilingual curricula, a rich Hong Kong experience, and global perspectives. The teachers at CUHK are top-tier teaching staff recruited globally with a global vision.
Application Deadline: 15th November 2021
- University or Organization: The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 120,000 RMB
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Hong Kong
- Eligible Countries: Students from all international countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programmes taught at CUHK are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The students must have been accepted into the applied programme at CUHK.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The candidates must use the application portal of the university and apply. Students who successfully submit their general applications will automatically be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Cover letter
- Personal statement
- Academic certificates
- Official transcripts
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have attempted ACT or SAT and must have scored 24 0r 1190 respectively to get into CUHK.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- TOEFL PBT – 500
- IELTS – 6.0
The applicants selected for this application will receive 120,000 RMB per year for four years towards the tuition fee of the applied programme at CUHK.