Apply for the Nakayama 100 Premium Scholarships at the International University of Japan and gain the skills and knowledge you need for the next step in your career in Japan.
IUJ is offering this application to non-Japanese applicants to pursue a master’s or PhD programme. The applicants will receive benefits towards accommodation, tuition fees, and admission fees. They will also get a monthly stipend.
The International University of Japan is a private university ranked 95th in the country of Japan. It strives to be the premier business school with a worldwide reputation that develops future leaders with social awareness who understand Japan and emerging countries in Asia and Africa.
Why choose to study at the International University of Japan? The International University of Japan is a private post-graduate institution with a primary purpose to educate capable young men and women and develop in them a high level of interdisciplinary and specialized knowledge which they can put to practical use in the international arena. IUJ also provides its students the vibrant Japanese cultural being situated near the city of Tokyo.
Application Deadline: 13th November 2021
- University or Organization: International University of Japan
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master and PhD
- Award: Tuition fee and Stipend
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Japan
- Eligible Countries: All students from international countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can undertake any master’s or PhD programme at IUJ.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must be non-Japanese applicants accepted in the applied master’s or PhD programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants can log in to the application portal of IUJ to apply to any preferred programme. Applicants will b selected for the opportunity s based on the admission application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal Statement
- Research Topic
- Two Recommendations Letters
- College Certificates and Transcripts
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have attempted GRE or GMAT and submit the same scores to be accepted in any programme at IUJ.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to give the TOEFL IBT test and submit the cores.
Selected international candidates will receive a stipend of YEN 50,000 per month, tuition fee of the applied master PhD programme, dorm fee, and partial admission fee by IUJ.